The Mk-4 is a small, highly capable, easy to operate, multi-camera, day/night observation and surveillance public safety robot. The MK-4’s omni-directional design allows it to operate the same no matter how it lands. Both the MK-4 and it’s Operator Control Unit have field replaceable batteries with real time voltage indication insuring they will always be ready no matter how long the mission. The MK-4’s super wide-angle, low light/night vision color cameras combined with its 7-inch color monitor give the operator an unmatched floor to ceiling view that is both detailed and easy to see, day and night. Indoors or outdoors, the MK-4’s powerful 4-wheel, direct drive motor system combined with its zero-turn radius can navigate tight spaces, push open unlatched doors and overcome obstacles like lose clothing insuring that it can get to where the operator needs it to be no matter the terrain.
No Training Needed • Zero Turn Radius • 4 Wheel Drive • Field Swappable Batteries • 3 Year No-Fault Warranty
PATENTED LIGHTWEIGHT SOFT-BODY CONSTRUCTION
KEEPING DANGER at a DISTANCE
- Breach and entry operations.
- Multi-story structure clearing.
- Hostage Negotiation.
- Throw-able up stairways and into hard-to-reach confined spaces.
- Under vehicle inspection.
- Plane, Train and Bus Inspection.
- Suspicious package investigation.
- Day/Night covert surveillance and reconnaissance.
- Low light/no light stealth operation.
- Dimensions - Length 12”, Width 10.5”, Height 5.9”
- Weight - 6.2 pounds with battery installed
- Endurance - 3 plus hours with field swappable batteries and real time battery voltage read out
- Outdoor Range - Tested to 300 feet LOS. Indoor range tested to 100 feet NLOS
- Drop Shock Resistance - Tested to 9 feet
- 2 Cameras - Color, 150-degree field of view, ultra-low light/night vision, IR illumination
- OCU Video Monitor - 7 inch, color direct sun light viewable
- 2 Way Audio - (Optional) With agency supplied Smart Phone